- "He was renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly was so- but not all the time, which obviously worried him, hence, the act."
- —Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I'm twenty. God help us all.
That's basically it. You can go now.
My Articles (There Aren't Many)
Still here? Well, might as well do some more reading while you're at it
- Echo - Abhuman data-savant whose backstory is either too complicated or not complicated enough (you decide).
- Amphra - Murderous crab people, because why not?
- Cancridrae Xenocide - Imperial Crusade made in collaboration with BrowncoatMando and a lot of other users. Started out as just a fun collab idea but eventually became the basis for a bunch of other interconnected articles.
- Pentagraani - Murderous nanomachines, because why not?
- Cancridrean Periphery - Essentially a hub page. I
havehad a lot planned...
Personal opinions please put the knife down
- Ashur-El Artashumara - Really well written character who's backstory has a level of complication that us mere mortals can only dream of.
- Valara Vendel - Gotta love it when an article has artwork that wasn't stolen off of Google Images. Plus, Eldar.
- White Lions - Really neat community article, and that's coming from a guy who usually doesn't like Space Marines.
- Cleansing of Dastir Major - Favorite by virtue of actually having a conclusive ending. Plus, Sisters of Battle.
- Revenant Dominion - Space vampires, because soup tastes better when its difficult.
Links and musings. Also Discord confuses me because I am secretly 1,000 years old.
- BrowncoatMando - Has weathered quite a few of my (many) sporadic article decisions with seemingly endless patience. Plus, Mandalorians.
- RemosPendragon - Art guru and resident "vain bag of cheesy olives". Makes some damn fine cartography.
- BacaloV - Speaks better Internet than I do. Should be commended for RP organization, an exercise in cat herding if there ever was one.
- Imposter101 - Had a long conversation at one point about story structure and how certain types of articles benefit from a less flowery, detail-oriented narrative. I know genuinely caring about wiki quality ruins the mystique but there you go...
- ND999 - Good for fun chats regarding Mad Max and skeletons with godlike shoulder pads. Hope that sci-fi series works out.
- OvaltinePatrol - Thou art that? Nay, thou art ALL that. All that, and a bag of chips. Plus, Douchard Bagge.